Hargeisa(SD)-Somaliland President Muse Bihi has reshuffled his cabinet today, with some resigning and adding new ones.
Those who lost their posts include, minister of Justice Abdirizak Ali Abdi Salah, Minister of Planning Abdirahim Osman Haji Abdi (Shibbiin), Education Minister Osman Aden Jama, Deputy Minister of Planning Hussein Ibrahim Hassan Buni, Deputy Minister of Finance Abdikadir Mohamud Sh. Muhammad Warsame.
Also, he has made changes and appointments to some ministries.
1. Hassan Mohamed Ali Ghafhihi is the new Minister of National Planning and Development and was previously Minister of Livestock and Fisheries.
2. Ahmed Mohamed Diriye Ige – Minister of Education and Science
3. Said Sulub Mohamed Hussein, Minister of Livestock Development and Fisheries Development, he was President Rayale’s Minister of Public Works.
4. Saleban Yusuf Ali Kore is Minister of Information, Education and Culture and was transferred from the Ministry of Water.
5. Mohamed Muse Diriye Wa’ays has been appointed Minister of Water Development and former Minister of Information.
6. Mustafe Mohamud Ali Bile is the new Minister of Justice.
7. Liban Yusuf Osman Hussein is the new Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation and was previously Minister of Health.
8. Abdikadir Omar Jama Mohamed is the new Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Planning and National Development.
9. Mahdi Abdullahi Osman Mohamed is the new Deputy Minister of Health Development.
10. Muse Ibrahim Yusuf Salaf has been made Deputy Minister of Finance.
11. Abdullahi Mohamed Dahir Ukuse Presidential Adviser on Elections