Bossaso (SD) – The President of Puntland, Said Abdullahi Deni, appointed the organizing committee for the Puntland Consultative Conference.
President Deni made the appointment before traveling to Djibouti today, where he said he received an invitation from Djibouti President Ismail Omar Guelleh.
The Puntland consultative Meetings aims to focus on the future of the state and its role in the implementation process of federalization and unity of Somalia.
The committee members appointed by the president are:
1. Mohamed Abdirahman Dhabancad, Minister of Interior, Federalism and Democracy, Chairman
2. Elias Osman Lugator, Minister of Civil Aviation, Vice chairman
3. Mohamed Abdi Osman, Minister of Ports Ministry, Member
4. Fardowsa Osman Egal, Minister of State for Labor and Labor, Member.
5. Layla Abdi Artan, Presidential Advisor, Member.
6. Abdirahman Diriye Arab, Member of Parliament, Member.
7. Mahdi Said Hassan, Member of Parliament, Member.
8. Abdirahman Mohamed Bangah, Civil Society, Member.
9. Mohamud Ismail Ciyoon, Civil Society, Member.
10. Ahmed Abas Ahmed, Civil Society, Member.
11. Abdirahman Dirie Samatar (businessman), civil society, Member.