Mogadishu (SD) – The president of Somalia, Mohamed Farmajo, is expected to travel to Djibouti in the middle of the month and is to attend a tripartite meeting between the leaders of Djibouti, Ethiopia and Somalia.
The leaders are to discuss greater Horn of Africa integration and ways to involve Djibouti that process.
Reports also indicate that the meeting will be attended by Somaliland President Muse Bihi.
The Somalia-Somaliland representatives attending the conference in Djibouti are:
- President Muse Bihi Abdi
- Chairman of the House of Elders, Saleban Mohamed Adan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Yasin Mohamud Faraton
- Minister of Commerce Mohamud Hassan Sajin
- Said Minister of Livestock Said Sulub.
- President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo
- Prime Minister Hassan Ali Khaire
- Chairman of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Marsal Sheikh
- Minister of Interior Abdi Mohamed Sabriye.
The said meetings will take place as the leaders of all the countries, Djibouti, Somalia, Somaliland and Ethiopia face serious local issues in their perspective countries.
Categories: Latest News