Djibouti (SD) – The Pentagon has admitted for the third time that its bombing campaign against Al-Shabab terrorists, which has been going on for more than a decade, has resulted in civilian casualties, according to a military report released Tuesday.
A report by Amnesty International says there is now a need for accountability and compensation for victims and their families, as Brian Castner told NY times.
Last year, the Africa Command promised to review all military operations in Somalia from 2017. Following the review, they admitted the deaths of four civilians targeted in two attacks in 2018. and 2019.
READ THE FULL AFRICOM PRESS RELEASE BELOW:
Categories: Latest News